'Merica (Buffalo Wings)
An excellent blend with the flavor of traditional buffalo wings. For wings that taste like they came right off the backs of angels, 'MERICA is the answer.
Are there really many other flavors more American than that of traditional buffalo wings? Face it, we'd have to question the character of any freedom packing individual that declines an offer to indulge in a plate of wings.
Traditional wings too unhealthy? That's fine - throw a bit of 'MERICA on your lean cuts of chicken or turkey and you can continue to enjoy great buffalo wing flavor and maintain your physique at the same time.
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED? Try our famous buffalo chicken burgers recipe and you'll be hooked!
- Slice chicken breasts into 1/2" thick slices
- Tenderize chicken with a meat tenderizer
- Heat foreman grill or skillet to 250F. Apply non-stick spray.
- Apply 'MERICA Buffalo Wings seasoning to top side of chicken
- Once heated, place chicken in skillet seasoned-side up, and cook for 5-7 mins (with lid)
- Flip chicken, apply seasoning to second side, and cook for another 5-7 mins (with lid)
- Serve on a bun with mayo, mustard, lettuce, and pickle slices