Constitution (Sweet & Smokey)
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States have a passion for great food and BBQ.
Why the constitution? Because the taste of this seasoning is as sweet as the constitution itself.
Aside from helping you win the worst vegan award at your next neighborhood event, the sweet and smokey BBQ taste of this rub is sure to promote whatever you throw on the grill or skillet.
WHAT DO I TRY FIRST?
You haven't experienced life until you've indulged in smoked CONSTITUTION ribs. And if you don't have a smoker, the grill is fine.
CONSTITUTION SMOKED BEEF RIBS:
- Rub beef ribs (bone in or out) generously in CONSTITUTION Sweet & Smokey seasoning
- Leave a small cup of water (or apple juice) in the smoker with the ribs
- Smoke the ribs for 2 hours
- Crank up the heat to ~275F, re-apply CONSTITUTION, spray ribs with water/apple-juice, and cook for another 45-60 minutes
- Smoked/grilled pork ribs
- Smoked beef ribs
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Smoked brisket
- CONSTITUTION seasoned ground beef for use in chuck-wagon beans, spaghetti sauce, and stuffed bell peppers.